Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Commercial Plumbing Services
- Commercial Plumbing Installation
- Commercial Plumbing Repair
- Commercial Jetting
- Commercial Drain Cleaning
- Commercial Gas Piping
- Commercial Backflow Testing and Prevention
- Commercial Video-Camera Inspection
- Commercial Water Heater Services
- Commercial Booster Pump Repair
- Commercial Booster Pump Replacement
- Commercial Sump Pumps
- Commercial Water Treatment Systems
- Commercial Re-Piping
- Commercial Pipe Installation
- Commercial Plumbing Maintenance Contracts
Commercial Construction Plumbing
The Modern Way
In total 10 different plumbing systems were installed utilizing 10,000 man hours and zero accidents.
In total, Modern Plumbing installed 10 different plumbing and gas systems that took nearly 1000 hours of coordination and 3D BIM modeling and 20,000 man hours for installation.
The University has been going green for some time. The Tower 2 dormitory houses 500+ students and consumes massive amounts of water daily. Modern Plumbing Industries (MPI), in coordination with the school, installed a solar water heating system to help satisfy demand and reduce expenses associated with water heating.
This design-assist project required a keen relationship with the general contractor and owner/developer in order to bring the projects in under budget. A complete team effort with all trades allowed the construction crew to meet a fast paced schedule that was driven by an even greater demand for on-campus housing.
The 198,000 sq. ft. research facility was the first to begin construction at the new Lake Nona Campus. In addition to the goal of attaining LEED Silver, the building houses state-of-the-art laboratories and a vivarium with an extremely controlled environment.