Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Commercial Plumbing Services
- Commercial Plumbing Installation
- Commercial Plumbing Repair
- Commercial Jetting
- Commercial Drain Cleaning
- Commercial Gas Piping
- Commercial Backflow Testing and Prevention
- Commercial Video-Camera Inspection
- Commercial Water Heater Services
- Commercial Booster Pump Repair
- Commercial Booster Pump Replacement
- Commercial Sump Pumps
- Commercial Water Treatment Systems
- Commercial Re-Piping
- Commercial Pipe Installation
- Commercial Plumbing Maintenance Contracts
Commercial Construction Plumbing
The Modern Way
Orlando Garbage Disposal Services
Whether you need a garbage disposal installation, replacement, repair or maintenance service, call Modern Plumbing Industries, Inc. (MPI). We provide all services for garbage disposals in Orlando, Winter Springs, and communities throughout Central Florida.
We are always available for questions or advice, and we are happy to go over the garbage disposal services we offer. At MPI, we take pride in all of our kitchen plumbing services, so call us for all your home plumbing needs!
Call 407-327-6000 for Garbage Disposals in Orlando and the surrounding areasor click here to contact us
Garbage Disposal Installation and Replacement in Orlando
At MPI, we offer a range of Orlando garbage disposal services, including a wide selection of models to choose from when you are in the market for a new garbage disposal. Our plumbers can install your new disposal efficiently to cut down on labor costs, and we can also help you choose the most cost–effective unit for your needs and budget. After we install your garbage disposal, we’ll gladly take over the maintenance for the life of the equipment.
If you aren’t sure if it’s time to replace your garbage disposal, give MPI a call. We’ll send over one of our qualified technicians to assess the condition of the current unit. Your disposal may need a minor repair or adjustment, and our plumbers are equipped to handle many repairs on the spot. Once we’ve made the repair, we can check for other issues and let you know if we think replacing your garbage disposal would be a better option. We only hire service technicians with integrity, so you can trust that we won’t try to sell you something you don’t need.
Orlando Garbage Disposal Repair and Maintenance
If your garbage disposal is jammed or has stopped working, call MPI to speak with one of our Orlando garbage disposal repair technicians. We will send someone over to resolve the issue as quickly as we can. We also offer maintenance plans to our loyal customers. You can always call MPI for a professional advice; one of our goals is to help our clients properly operate and maintain all their plumbing equipment. Call any time you have questions or concerns.
Taking care of your garbage disposal is pretty easy, but there are a few things you should know to help you keep it working as effectively as possible:
- Never pour cooking oil down the garbage disposal; it can solidify in your pipes and cause clogs.
- Don’t put too much in your garbage disposal at once. In order to keep your disposal working properly, slowly feed the food and run water down the drain before and after use
- Don’t put stringy or starchy food in the disposal because they cannot be completely broken down. Some examples of foods that fit in this category are celery, potato peels, and fruit.
Garbage Disposal Tips
Maintaining your garbage disposal is important because it helps to keep your drain and sewer system free of clogs caused by grease or food waste from faulty garbage disposals.
Here are a few tips to help you maintain your disposal:
- Avoid pouring grease, cooking oil, coffee grounds, or other oily substances that can build up in your drain lines and cause clogs.
- Avoid putting large chunks of food, starchy foods, and meat scraps into your disposal because these can cause jams or damage the blades.
- For disposal jams, use the wrench that is designed for the socket underneath the unit to loosen the jam, or call the plumbers at MPI to take care of it for you if you aren’t sure how to use the wrench properly.
Any time you need an Orlando garbage disposal service, call the plumbers at Modern Plumbing Industries, Inc. (MPI).