Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Commercial Plumbing Services
- Commercial Plumbing Installation
- Commercial Plumbing Repair
- Commercial Jetting
- Commercial Drain Cleaning
- Commercial Gas Piping
- Commercial Backflow Testing and Prevention
- Commercial Video-Camera Inspection
- Commercial Water Heater Services
- Commercial Booster Pump Repair
- Commercial Booster Pump Replacement
- Commercial Sump Pumps
- Commercial Water Treatment Systems
- Commercial Re-Piping
- Commercial Pipe Installation
- Commercial Plumbing Maintenance Contracts
Commercial Construction Plumbing
The Modern Way
- Many companies who claim to be licensed, insured and bonded are not.
- Many companies who claim to perform criminal background checks on their employees do not.
- If you hire an unlicensed company and an employee hurts themselves on your property or your property is damaged, your insurance company may deny the claim leaving you holding the bag.
- You can be fined up to $5,000 for hiring an unlicensed contractor whether you knew it or not.
- Many criminals use their employment to find their next victim.
How is The Seal Different?
- The Seal.com is a free service for consumers.
- The Seal.com does not require you to enter any personal information.
- Choose a service, enter your zip code and see prescreened companies in your area.
- The Seal.com confirms license, insurance and customer satisfaction.
- The Seal.com performs criminal and sex offender checks on the owner and the employees who interact with your family.
- The Seal.com actually performs the background check rather than just taking someone’s word for it.
- Employees with The Seal of Approval are issued photo IDs.
- Companies with The Seal of Approval can email you a photo and proof of background check of the employee interacting with your family or property.