Fall is a time when many people put the vacation season out of their thoughts and get down to work in their homes: it’s a great time to have new appliances installed, maintenance scheduled, and even remodeling done.
Although the bathroom isn’t often the first room in a house that comes to mind when people are considering remodeling, there are some good reasons to target this room for a renovation. Here are just a few of them:
- Increase storage space: Older bathrooms often weren’t constructed with storage in mind. Just getting rid of an old pedestal sink and replacing it with a bowl sink over a cabinet will significantly improve how much storage you have. And this is only one way that remodelers can add space in your bathroom.
- Fix a damaged bathroom: Sometimes problems such as mold and broken fixtures can get so out of hand that the better option to trying repairs is to have the whole bathroom redone and beautified.
- Raise your home’s value: Attractive bathrooms are an incentive for potential homebuyers. You can expect to get back 70% of your investment in your bathroom remodel in the increased market value of your home.
- Upgraded fixtures: There are many new shower and bath models that offer luxuries your old furnishings don’t. A remodel is an opportunity to make the bathroom a more relaxing and attractive space. Just ask your remodelers about many of the excellent options that are currently available.
- You just want a nicer looking bathroom: Sometimes the intangible benefits of a remodel are the best of all. If you’re simply tired of your old bathroom and want a more attractive space to greet you each morning and say goodnight to you each evening, then investing in a remodel is a superb choice.
Modern Plumbing Industries, Inc. of Orlando, FL has offered the finest professional plumbing to Central Florida since 1975. Contact us to learn more about our bathroom remodeling services.