Orlando Low Flow Fixtures/FaucetsGive us a call today: 407-327-6000
When you are trying to cut down on energy costs for your Orlando area home, the installation of low-flow faucets and fixtures is a sensible place to start. Low-flow plumbing fixtures reduce the flow rate for each fixture or application, reducing the overall amount of water and energy used in the home. Schedule your low-flow faucet or low-flow fixture installation with our team to make sure the job is done right.
- We are a premium brand that prides itself on providing excellent work quality
- Our family-owned and operated business has served residents in the area since 1975
- Our reputation speaks for itself—just check out our reviews!
The team at Modern Plumbing Industries, Inc. cares about water conservation and helping our customers reduce their energy bills. We offer some of the highest quality and affordable low-flow faucets and fixtures on the market. Our qualified plumbing technicians are trained to install these systems and we are dedicated to providing the best customer service in the business.
Contact us today and ask about our “green plumbing” products and services. Schedule your appointment with Modern Plumbing Industries, Inc..
Low Flow Fixtures & Tankless Water Heaters
Replacing older appliances that require a lot of hot water with more efficient models is worth the money and effort because of the energy savings you will get. Water saving dishwashers and washing machines can make a significant difference in your water and electric bills. Installing a tankless water heater will also save on utilities because it is more efficient than a traditional hot water heater. If you aren’t ready to replace your tank water heater, another option would be to install tankless units only for the appliances that use more hot water. Either way, these systems are incredibly efficient because instead of requiring you to use energy keeping a tank of water hot 24/7, they flash heat water only as you need it.
When you mount low flow faucets in addition to a new tankless water heating system, the low flow rate of the faucets can help maintain the efficiency of the water heater. Finding the proper size of tankless water heater for you home will depend on several factors, including how much water you will need to heat for your home. Call to speak with one of our friendly staff members if you would like to know more about installing a tankless water heater or low flow plumbing fixtures.
We offer a wide selection of water conservation products. Our plumbers are qualified to install and repair all types of water saving devices, and we are happy to provide our expert advice about saving water and lowering your energy costs. Give us a call today if you have any questions about upgrading your plumbing system or would like to know more about our quality products and services.
Water Saving Tips
In addition to installing water conservation appliances, fixtures, and faucets, here are a few easy ways you can save water and lower your utility bills.
- Repair leaks. A leaking faucet can cost an extra dollar or two per month. While that may not seem like much, it will add up over time.
- Conserve hot water. For every 10°F that you lower the water temperature on your tank hot water heater, you save between 3% and 5% in energy costs. Make sure your water heating system is properly maintained and insulated.
- Keep track of your water bills. Knowing how much you are spending each month helps you notice any unusual spikes in your water bill, which could indicate a leak or other plumbing issues.
- Call us to schedule a routine maintenance visit for your plumbing system. Our licensed plumbers will fully inspect your plumbing system for leaks and take care of any needed repairs.
Did you know that a WaterSense labeled faucet can reduce a sink’s water use by more than 30 percent and it will still work just as effectively as your old faucet? There are over 200 million bathroom sinks in the United States, if everyone upgraded to low–flow faucets we could save billions of gallons of water each year! A low–flow faucet will save you money on your water bills and help the environment; call your Orlando plumber today to learn more about water saving solutions for your home!
Professional Plumbing Services
When you call MPI, you know you are getting the most skilled and professional plumbers in the Orlando metropolitan area. We are dedicated to water conservation and providing green plumbing products and installation services. Whether you need work on your existing plumbing to ensure it’s operating as efficiently as possible or you’re interested in having some new high efficiency fixtures installed, call us today to discuss your options.