Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress – Guestroom Renovation
The award-winning hotel underwent a complete renovation to all of 820 guestrooms and suites. All of the rooms were smartly-designed with high-end plumbing fixtures and trim.
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Contractor: Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Year Completed: 2009
The award-winning hotel underwent a complete renovation of 820 guestrooms and suites. All of the rooms were smartly-designed with high-end plumbing fixtures and trim. The rigorous schedule created challenges for the construction team; however, through good communication and coordination those challenges were easily surmounted. MPI manned the project with 50+ people and as a result delivered a quality project on schedule.
- Replacement of tubs, shower bases and shower pans
- Replacement of tub and shower valves
- Replacement of waste arms, branch water piping, riser control valves, zone control valves
- Installed new lavatories, sinks low-flow faucets, and low-flow water closets